Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tears drop in the rain
I want to lose again,
see what things are really there.

fold
the stars into consciousness
and the sand into the sky
and see what things are really there.

Tomorrow
is another screen
for the projection of today
Go into that sweet sleep,
remember,
remember,
I will carry your wave into the future.

two signals
converging on NOW
now bright,
now then,
soon we will remember
to see again.

Salt.
Inside of me
dead like the sea,
better than aphrodisiac or pain
shrivel in sun
water gets between my toes,
salt, in the core of me and surrounding me.

I let salt go into the cycle that gives my molecules momentum
Let go:
the rivers flow to the sea
and remember salt, the basis of body
and its temporal inheritance.

Soon,
when we're sitting by the TV,
stars explode,
burning solar systems
streaming neutrinos through our skulls
while we, unbeknownst, munch on
peas

Cosmic wind, give the sight
that remembers how to pass
untrammeled through the universe,
stopping only to be born
and to die.

Someone asked if there was a teapot
floating around Mars - well, orbiting,
which is like falling on nothing.

Mr. Teapot:
I am sorry we left you there.
There are comforts in the dim sky
the red glow is a friend,
there will be a beginning,
a return to peace,
an end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment