Friday, March 31, 2023

Stethoscopes come and

Stethoscopes go

But you were special 

Somehow

Plum coloured stem

Rainbow diaphragm

I misplaced you 

A few hours into this deep indigo night

Lost

In this forest plot

I believe there was a sunset

That I missed a few hours ago

Tied up deciphering muffled murmurs

With a yellow plastic stethoscope 

Like a boomerang

Out of the blue you found your way back

Like a Chinese New Year

Angbao 

They say

It’s not about the stethoscope, it’s about

What’s between the years

But I

Beg to differ

====

an old one. but one of my faves. haha

2 comments:

a adhiyatma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a adhiyatma said...

i enjoyed this a lot!


(this is ada adhiyatma, i somehow managed to revoke my own permissions to post on this blog while trying to rectify the fact that my dead name is all over it for some reason),
can you please send an author invite to forks.andhope@gmail.com

would be pleased to verify any identity stuff
<3

Post a Comment